CSE is a high profile issue at present as can be seen from publication of the recent Serious Case Reviews from Rotherham and Oxford. All staff should be aware of the potential for children to be sexually exploited and the underlying reasons for behaviour changes in children. This course also looks at child criminal exploitation including county lines gangs.
The objectives of this course include the following:
• Defining Child Criminal Exploitation and Child Sexual Exploitation
• County lines gangs
• Risk indicators/grooming models
• Healthy relationships
• Vulnerabilities and opportunities
• Getting young people to identify risk and talk about safety – what would they do and how would they keep themselves safe
• Increasing young people’s awareness of environments
• Completing a Risk Assessment
• A look at available resources
Be sure to also check out our increasingly popular online training courses, where learning can be done remotely. To find out more, please click on the link here.